Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dove Film Promo

 Yes those models look flaweless in magazines and you can see how it's done in this remarkable video by Dove.
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder

I hope this makes people aware of how little work goes into photoshop to make you "wish" you looked like that.  It's not real.

Embrace your beauty, enhance your favorite features and don't be so hard on yourself.  Don't ever let anyone make you feel ugly.
It's those who are ugly on the inside that insult people on their physical appearance.

I know it's easier said than done and I've had people refer to me, in paticular my weight and because of my family they have made me unbelievably insecure but it's a work in progress as I try to get comfortable in my own skin and post baby it's harder than ever when you don't have family to babysit so mama her4 can run to the CC for a Zumba class and other much wanted activities!

As I look back at my pictures (when I was told "You'd be a lot prettier if you were thin again" by a relative)
I didn't look that bad.  Size 14, 5'10", I am who I am, take it or leave it.

In Montreal, QC. Enjoying life, french food and wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. What are your thoughts?